Monday, October 26, 2009

Robert Pattinson and SOme of His Secrets

This is credited to Twilight-Central.Org and Seventeen.com

Edward Cullen himself spills the beans on some of his best-kept secrets, like getting deep with Kristen, taking the backseat to Taylor Lautner, and what he really uses to keep his hair looking magical!

Remembering His Lines
"Whenever I do a job I'm really kind of learning how to act from scratch again, [especially] when I haven't done it for a year. I've kind of forgotten how to do it!"
Taking the Backseat in New Moon
"It's just so nice being in a supporting role. There was so much pressure on Taylor for this one, and it's like, he didn't have a single bad day the entire shoot. I just stroll onto set, I'm like, 'Oh, I've got one line!'"





His Take on Edward
"I kind of just tried to make him a little bit more aware of the irony of the situation…a 109-year-old who's in love with a 17-year-old who he's pretending to go to school with."


Tabloid Marriage & The Kristen Pregnancy Rumors
"Literally, that would be terrifying if I suddenly — well, actually, it wouldn't be terrifying, it would be quite satisfying, actually, to be able to get someone pregnant from across the country. With a text message!"


Why He's Disgusted with Himself
"Because sometimes I look at myself in the mirror [Laughs] — I think anyone would be."


And the Signature Hair Secret Is... "I just use water. No one ever believes me, but it's true."








Getting Deep with Kristen "Kristen's a really great actress. I really like working with her, and she's very intense about things, and she'll go just as far as anyone else will want to go with it. If you want to go as deep as possible, into any form of material, she's more than willing to go there."


Under the Microscope
"It's funny what you really see when you're the subject of the completely bizarre gossip magazine industry. It's just like, 'WHAT?!?' All this stuff with Emilie [de Ravin, his costar in Remember Me] as well. The tabloids say stuff like 'They went on a date to an Indian restaurant.' We were doing a scene! There's a film crew there!"
Why He Shaved His Head
"I'd just done with the GQ shoot, and I got it cut after that, on the shoot, and I just thought, Well, I've just done a GQ cover, I might as well get my hair cut."


thanks to SEVENTEEN.COM for the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment